TURF GAMES WINTER FESTIVAL...is almost here!
The countdown is ON! Not long to go now till the eagerly anticipated Turf Games Winter Festival. 80 teams going head to head in an epic battle to be crowned the Fittest Team. We have a phenomenal cross section of the London and UK fitness scene coming to compete - it's going to be one hell of a show.
WHERE - location and dates
Saturday 9th February
The 2019 London Winter festival Turf Games will take place at Brunel University Kingston Ln, London, Uxbridge UB8 3PH in West London on Saturday 9th February. It's a 25 minute work from Uxbridge Tube Station. The facility is an indoor track with a strength and conditioning setup as well - no need to worry about the cold or wet. Although, there will be one workout based outside which will involve running :)
There is parking a Brunel if you are driving. Head to our FAQs to find out how to get there.
- Team Captains to arrive by 730am for registration
- ALL athletes to have arrived by 8.00am.
- Spectators can enter at 9.00am. There are areas at the University - coffee shops etc that spectators can wait if they arrive with athletes.
- Workout briefing (captains only) at 820am.
- First workout at 930am. Heats will be finished at 2pm and then finals.
- Podiums 520pm.
Elite Athletes + Everyday Athletes. All athletes will be doing the same workouts, same as the Summer festival - however, post all the workouts in the 'rounds' there will be separate finals for each category. See below for how it will work.
MEN's teams have 5 athletes - 20 Teams
WOMEN's teams have 5 athletes - 20 teams
MIXED GENDER - 5 athletes per team, made up of maximum 3 guys and minimum 2 girls - 40 teams